The mission of the time table committee is to prepare the semester schedule for the college.
- To collect the faculty list who are assigned the particular subjects.
- To collect the academic year calendar.
- To collect the timings of periods with duration including lunch time.
- To collect the slots for library hour from central librarian.
- To collect the slots for sports and games from physical director.
- To collect the slots for CRT classes from Training and Placement officer.
- Collect the slots from lab in charges
- To collect the slots for internet lab from lab in charge.
Coordinator: NIMMAKAYALA S V SRINIVAS, Asst professor, S&H Dept
Members: YALLA PAVANI, Asst professor, CIVIL Dept
CHALADI S GANGA BHAVANI, Asst professor, EEE Dept
ADAPA UMA MAHESWARA RAO, Asst professor, MECH Dept
NAGARAJU CHELLA, Asst professor, ECE Dept
N SUSHUMA, Asst professor, CSE Dept
PATTEM NAGA VENKATA GANESH, Asst professor, S&H Dept
AKULA R ANANTA SATYAVATI, Asst professor, MBA Dept
LAKSHMI NALLA, Assoc professor, MCA Dept
Roles and Responsibilities of Coordinator
- Ensuring that conflicts in Timetable are avoided.
- Providing the information regarding Timetables and venue to any to the departmental committees.
- Coordination the Timetables and making it available to the faculty on the prescribed day before each semester.
- Ensuring the timetable is available on the departmental notice boards before each semester.
- Reviewing and managing the Timetables and addressing any of the conflicts regarding the clashes in the Timetables.
Roles and Responsibilities of Members
- Preparing the class and lab Timetables at the beginning of every semester.
- Preparing faculty Timetables and workload.
- Assigning subjects to the faculty based on their specialization and preferences that were approved by the Head of the department.
- Maintaining a Timetable committee file.
- Posting the class and lab Timetables on the respective classroom boards.
- Making sure that the faculty individual Timetables are submitted to each faculty before the beginning of the semester.
- Working collaboratively with other members to meet the Timetable requirements.
- Attempting to resolve the conflicts within the faculty regarding the published Timetable.