- The sports and games Cell shall be responsible for organizing and participating in intra and inter collegiate events in the College and rewarding the talent.
- To plan and schedule the events for the academic year.
- The Coordinator of the Cell shall conduct a meeting of the Cell to discuss and delegate tasks.
- Procedure to organize the sports and games events :
- To prepare the Annual Budget for various sports and games events.
- To obtain formal permission from the College authorities to arrange the events.
- To decide the date, time and agenda of the event.
- To inform members of staff and students about the events.
- To arrange the venue and material required for the events.
- To invite the Chief Guest and other dignitaries.
- To arrange mementos for guests and gifts/certificates for the participants.
- The Cell shall display on the Notice Board / Website information about sports and games competitions at outside world.
- Actively participate and win prizes at University / State / National Level competitions.
- Ensure the state of the art facilities for the health improvement of stakeholders.