- The sports and games Cell shall be responsible for organizing and participating in intra and inter collegiate events in the College and rewarding the talent.
- To plan and schedule the events for the academic year.
- The Coordinator of the Cell shall conduct a meeting of the Cell to discuss and delegate tasks.
- Procedure to organize the sports and games events :
- To prepare the Annual Budget for various sports and games events.
- To obtain formal permission from the College authorities to arrange the events.
- To decide the date, time and agenda of the event.
- To inform members of staff and students about the events.
- To arrange the venue and material required for the events.
- To invite the Chief Guest and other dignitaries.
- To arrange mementos for guests and gifts/certificates for the participants.
- The Cell shall display on the Notice Board / Website information about sports and games competitions at outside world.
- Actively participate and win prizes at University / State / National Level competitions.
- Ensure the state of the art facilities for the health improvement of stakeholders.
Academic Year 2019-2020
Chairperson : Dr. G M V Prasad Principal
Coordinator : Mr. Ch Sarvarayudu Asst. Professor in MBA
Members: Mr. K Ravi Sudheer Physical Director
Mr. G A N Murthy Sr. Assistant
Mr. P T S N Murthy Asst. Professor in CSE
Mr. K Pradeep Asst. Professor in ME
Mr. Chaitanya Asst. Professor in Civil
Mr. G Madhu Ganesh Asst. Professor in EEE
Mr. A Suresh Kumar Lab Technician, MCA
Mr. K V Ramesh Lab Technician, ECE
Student Members:Mr. T Krishna Mohan 17H41A0140
Mr. K Anil 17H41A0320
Mr. A S D Kumar 17H41A0203
Mr. K Srinivas 17H41A0581
Mr. R Saiteja 16H41A0445
Mr. R Sai Krishna 18H41E0055
Role of the Coordinator
* Ensure all necessary tasks for day to day running of the game and sports activities of the college are carried out.
* Chair Committee Meetings ensuring that they are run efficiently and effectively
* Act as a signatory for the committee in all purposes.
* Serve as a spokesperson for the committee when required.
* Represent the committee and the college in matters involving the relevant Association.
* Submit an annual report to the committee.
* Ensure transparency in the related activities
* To perform any other related duty assigned by Director/ Principal of the institution.
Role of the Faculty Member
* Maintain records of the Committee and ensure effective management of committee records.
* Maintain the committee membership list each year.
* Formulate and update the yearly calendar of events under the observation of co-ordinator of the committee.
* Communicate with respective Head of the Department regarding the activities of the cell.
* Identify the students who have leadership quality and propose their name to the coordinator as student representative.
* Report all the related activities to the coordinator of the committee.
* To develop awareness of sports and games and help developing sportsman spirit among the student
Role of the Student Member
* To identify interested students in games and sports.
* To help faculty members in organizing different events in Games and Sports.
* To follow up and implement the instructions given by Co-ordinator and Faculty members of the committee.
* To collect the data for each and every events under the guidance of the faculty member.
Role of the Physical Director:
* To maintain a stock ledger of all available items and equipments related to the cell.
* To ensure the purchase and service of any item or equipments related to the cell.
* To maintain and upkeep the sports facilities of the college including the ground.
* To provide First Aid facility during the sports and games activities.