AVAILABLE BUILT-UP AREA
|S.No||Block Name||Area completed|
|3||1st Year Block-A||1486.94|
|5||1st Year Block-B||1488.00|
|15||Civil and Mec labs Block||302.00|
The above areas include areas of sheds located to accommodate Mechanical Engg. Civil Engg., laboratories and Workshops
• Spacious campus spread over 25 acres of serene and natural surroundings with plenty of greenery and landscaped garden.
• Fully equipped laboratories with the state-of-the art equipment.
• Digital Library
• Laboratories well supported by qualified and experience technical staff.
• Free internet facility with 70 mbps leased line.
• Reliable HT Power supply supplemented by two numbers of 125 KVA, 75KVA generators.
• Excellent Cafeteria facility.
• Mineral Water Plant in the Campus with the capacity of 1000 ltrs. for hour
• Medical facility for students and staff
• Yoga and meditation center
• Two and Four Wheeler Parking
• All Weather Approach Roads (Concrete Roads)
• Communication and soft skills department
• UPS Backup facility for all the computer labs
• Student’s Common Rooms ( for both Boys & Girls) in each building
• Girls waiting halls
• Reprographic facilities
- The College has 34 ergonomically designed classrooms, each of 77.38 Sqm. area with 1:1 section-classroom ratio and three drawing halls, four seminar halls and A/c Meeting Hall. All classrooms are provided with LAN facility to enable the accessing of e-learning material.
- Each department is provided with OHPs, computers, demonstration models, LCD projector etc. to enhance the quality of teaching and communication.