Prepare the college academic calendar and also to monitor and taking care of implementations of CCMC recommendations if any and see that the activities mentioned in the academic calendar are fallowed. Organize programs to inculcate values and ethics at all levels.
Guidelines for preparation of semester time tables.
Monitor coverage of syllabus according to their lesson plan and suggest necessary measures to complete the syllabus in time.
To take decisions about detentions, condonations and promotions of the students.
- Scrutinize and approve the proposals, of the DAC with regard to programs of studies, academic regulations, curricula, scheme, syllabi thereof, instructional and evaluation arrangements, methods, procedure relevant there to etc.
If CAC differs on any proposal, it shall have the right to return the matter for reconsideration to the DAC concerned or reject it, after giving reasons to do so.
- Adopt regulations regarding the admission of students consistent with the University/ Government norms to different programmes of study in the institute.
- Frame regulations to conduct examinations and initiate measures for improving the quality of teaching and learning student’s evaluation. •Enhance quality of educational programs.
- Make regulations for sports, extracurricular activities and proper maintenance of the playgrounds and hostels.
- Recommend to the DAC the proposal for instituting of new programme(s) of study.
- Make recommendations to the BOG regarding the institution of scholarships, studentships, fellowships, prizes and medals and to frame regulations for the award of the same student’s evaluation. Focus on innovations in students assessments.
- Make recommendations to the BOG on issues related to academic affairs.
Make regulations for Sports and Extra-curricular activities