- The sports and games Committee shall be responsible for organizing and participating in intra and inter collegiate events in the College and rewarding the talent.
- To plan and schedule the events for the academic year.
- The Coordinator of the committee shall conduct a meeting of the committee to discuss and delegate tasks.
- Procedure to organize the sports and games events :
- To prepare the Annual Budget for various sports and games events.
- To obtain formal permission from the College authorities to arrange the events.
- To decide the date, time and agenda of the event.
- To inform members of staff and students about the events.
- To arrange the venue and material required for the events.
- To invite the Chief Guest and other dignitaries.
- To arrange mementos for guests and gifts/certificates for the participants.
- The committee shall display on the Notice Board / Website information about sports and games competitions at outside world.
- Actively participate and win prizes at University / State / National Level competitions.
- Ensure the state of the art facilities for the health improvement of stakeholders.
Academic Year 2019-2020
Chairperson : Dr. G M V Prasad Principal
Coordinator : Mr. Ch Sarvarayudu Asst. Professor in MBA
Members: Mr. K Ravi Sudheer Physical Director
Mr. G A N Murthy Sr. Assistant
Mr. P T S N Murthy Asst. Professor in CSE
Mr. K Pradeep Asst. Professor in ME
Mr. Chaitanya Asst. Professor in Civil
Mr. G Madhu Ganesh Asst. Professor in EEE
Mr. A Suresh Kumar Lab Technician, MCA
Mr. K V Ramesh Lab Technician, ECE
Student Members:Mr. T Krishna Mohan 17H41A0140
Mr. K Anil 17H41A0320
Mr. A S D Kumar 17H41A0203
Mr. K Srinivas 17H41A0581
Mr. R Saiteja 16H41A0445
Mr. R Sai Krishna 18H41E0055