Working days : 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sundays : 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Gazetted Holidays : Closed.
Circulation Hours : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Xerox Timings : 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Internet Timings : 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Use of the Library
- Enter into the library is restricted to the registered candidates only and users must sing in the gate register showing identity card. Visitors should obtained prior permission from the authorities before utilizes the resources.
- Decency and Decorum should be maintained in the library
- Users must kept their belonging in the pigeon-hole racks provide at the entrance however a notebook/calculator may be allowed inside.
- Users are free to browse and refer the books and other reading materials and replace the same to itsÃ‚ original place after they finish the work.
- Readers shouldnt mark,underline,write tear pages or damages the books.
- Any one who violates of the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to loss the privileges of the membership
Borrowers Register issue (For Books issue)
- Library Borrowers register will be issued on the receipt of admission list and producing of ID card issued authentically by the principal
Circulation Rules: Borrowing of Books
- A Maximum of three books will be issued to the students for the period of 15 days
- A maximum of 8 books will be issued to the faculty and 2 books to Non-Teaching staff for the period of 90 days
- Books are issued and renewed at the circulation counter. Users are responsible for all the entries made in the Borrower register. Borrowers should be present his/her identity card while borrowers/renewals.
- For renewal books must be brought to the circulation counter in the person. To avoid overdue charges (Rs.1/- per day) books should be return before the due date mentioned on the date slip.
- The reader should check the book thoroughly for missing pages,chapters,pictures etc.. While borrowing the book.
- No book in the damage condition will be accepted from the reader mutilated or spoiled books will have to theÃ‚ replaced by the borrower.
- Once books issued cant to be returned back on the same day.
- Register users shall bring to the notice of this office for change of name of address.
- The borrowing facility can be withdrawn or restricted in case of misuse of the library.
- Reference books, periodicals and rare books cant be issued.
Loss or damage of books and Barcode Labels
- Damage or loss of books must be reported immediately, for the rules for replacement of loss book kindly contact the circulation section.
- If any book damage or loss the concerned shall be liable to submit the latest edition of book.
- Any tampering or removal of the barcode label will result in a fine of Rs.10/-.