Library is a sacred temple of books let us not spoil the books
Research, exploration and discovery using library facilities is an integral part of learning process at BVCITS. The institute believes that the quality of education and achievements are closely linked to the high standard of its library services.
LIBRARY BOOKS, PRINT JOURNALS, E-JOURNALS, DIGITAL LIBRARY
National Periodicals (Print)
Peer reviewed journals
available in online
Back volumes of journals
Magazines (with complimentary)
(Reading area-400sqm, Stack area-200sqm, Digital Library-150sqm, Others-50sqm)
12. E-Information Resources
Databases / Video courses
Open access journals (Through J-GATE)
- Special collection
- Competitive Examinations 500
- Braille materials/Rare collection 500
- CENTRAL LIBRARY SOFTWARE: SMART BRAINY
BRACH-WISE DISTRIBUTION OF BOOKS
Working days : 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sundays : 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Gazetted Holidays : Closed.
Circulation Hours : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Xerox Timings : 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Internet Timings : 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Digital Library: Online access to the e-resource of the Digital Library portals of IEEE, DELNET,INFLIBNET-N-LIST. J-GATE These e-resources are IP enabled, can be accessed anywhere in the campus.
Internet facility: Library is provided with internet facility at the speed of 7 mbps.
Electronic Surveillances: 8 CCTV cameras are installed in the library premises as security measure.
Computerized issue/return of books: To facilitate faster issue and return of books and for easy tracing of the books issued, the college library books are being issued/returns through the Bees campus soft with bar coded technology
OPAC (Online public access catalogue): All the library transactions are computerized and On-Line Public Access Catalogue has been introduced. Users can search the books details via author wise search, title wise search, subject wise search, and how many copies are available in a particular title.
Periodical Section: Contains both Technical and Non-Technical Journals of National and International origin are displayed and kept available for the reference of students and faculty members.
Reference Section: The library consists of about 9200 reference books on all Engineering branches, Science, Humanities, English and Encyclopedia, Directories, Biography, Atlases & Dictionaries. The library also has a collection of rare books.
Reading Halls: The Reading Hall consists of comfortable tables & chairs with a seating capacity for 150 users.
Local area network: The Library has LAN facility.
Discussion Rooms: Group Discussion Rooms (total 2 Rooms) are provided at Ground floor in the Library for user discussions. In order to facilitate group discussions and presentation preparations, Rooms are equipped with LAN and A/C.
TECHNICAL PRINT JOURNALS & MAGAZINES
- Journal of Structural Engineering – Monthly
- The Indian Concrete Journal – Quarterly
- Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering – Quarterly
- Journal of Indian Roads Congress – Quarterly
- Indian Geotechnical Journal – Quarterly
- Indian Journal of Transport Management – Quarterly
- Electrical India – Monthly
- Electrical Engineering Update – Bi-Monthly
- Engineering Advances – Bi-Monthly
- Power Engineer Journal – Half-Yearly
- Journal of International Association of ElectricityGeneration, Transmission – Half-Yearly
- IEEMA Journal – Monthly
- Journal of Energy, Heat and Mass Transfer – Quarterly
- Indian Foundry Journal – Monthly
- Auto India – Monthly
- Journal of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration – Quarterly
- Manufacturing Technology Today – Monthly
- Industrial Engineering Journal – Monthly
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- IETE Journal of Research – Bi-Monthly
- IETE Journal of Education – Semi annual
- SADHANA – Bi-Monthly
- Electronics for you – Monthly
- Instrument society of India – Quarterly
COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
- PC Quest – Monthly
- CHIP – Monthly
- DIGIT – Monthly
- International Journal of data mining – Half-Yearly
- Computer Express – Weekly
- CSA Journal – Monthly