Internal Quality Assurance Cell – IQAC
- To develop and progress a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards creation, sustenance and enhancement of quality and facilitate internalization of the quality culture permeating every sphere of the Institution.
- To facilitate the integration of the various activities of the institution and institutionalize the best practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making imbibing all the dimensions of service quality to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the Institution.
- To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.
- Monitor the quality & standards of education.
(Teaching learning process: Course files, course hand outs etc.)
- To develop and apply quality bench marks for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- To organize workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- Documentation of various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report(AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on quality parameters.
- Guide Institution in preparing approval and affiliating reports of Regulatory Bodies.
Chair person : Head of the Institution
Convener : A senior person with expertise in quality
aspects & full time functionary.
Members : Heads of Departments
: Officer i/c of Examinations
: Library officer. :
: Two senior administrative officers
: Two members from Industry
: Two members from Management
Frequency of meeting: Once in a quarter of every academic year
Dr. GMV Prasad (Principal)
Prof ANVJ Raja Gopal,(HOD,EEE)
Mr. B.V. Rajesh, (President, BVCES)
Mr. B.K.Satish,(Vice President,BVCES)
Dr. Metla Suryanarayana
Dr. MCS Madan, (HOD, CE)
Mr B.Phanisankar, (HOD, Mech.)
Prof B V Ramana, (HOD,ECE)
Prof B V Ramkumar(HOD,CSE)
Mr P.Sreekanth (HOD, S&H)
Mr.A.Satya Narayana (HOD,MBA)
Mr.JV Krishna Rao(Administrative Officer)
Mr.Raghuram Pantangi,GM Brightex Bio-Photonics Pvt Ltd
Mr GVS Subrahmanyam,GM MOLD TEK Technologies
Mr.N Y V Narayana, Library Officer
Mr.T.Sivarama Krishna, Officer Incharge of Examinations
Mr. B.Subbarayan (Finance / Accounts)
A One Day Workshop on “Outcome Based Engineering Education”
Dr. G. Naresh,Professor, Pragati Engg. College, Surampalem
A One Day Workshop on “Enhancing Quality in Higher education using Self Learning Courses like NPTEL & MOOCS…..”
Dr. Ravichand Kancharla, Hyderabad
A One Day Workshop on “Outcome Based Education”
Prof. N. S Murthy, Professor, NIT, Warangal
A One Day Workshop on “ ICT Based Teaching Learning”
Dr. J. V R Murthy,Professor, JNTUK, Kakinada
A One Day Workshop on “Assessment & Accreditation Process of NAAC”
Prof. Mahadevan Ramachandran, Hyderabad