To achieve the above-mentioned objectives, the following functions are framed;
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EACs)
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDPs)
- Faculty Development Programs on Entrepreneurship (FDPs)
- Entrepreneurship & Skill Development Training Programs (ESDTPs)
- Technology Entrepreneurship Development Programs (TEDPs)
- Guest Lectures & Seminars on Entrepreneurship
- Visits to various industries for prospective entrepreneurs
Chair Person: Head of the Institution / Principal
Coordinator:One Senior Faculty from institution
Faculty Members:One Faculty from each department including coordinator
Student Members:One Student from each department at III Year level from UG and at I Year level from PG
Frequency of meeting: once in a semester and whenever needed
- Is in charge of the daily running of the cell.
- Conduct regular meetings.
- Is the representative of the cell and shall propose implementable ideas in the best interest of the cell.
- Is responsible for efficient working of all the staff and student coordinators.
- Shall also act as the treasurer of EDC, and shall handle all finance related issues.
Faculty & Student Member:
- Both coordinators shall act as mentors and guide the students in various activities of EDC.
- Helps & Support in planning and Organizing of various events to accomplish the functions of EDC.
|WORKSHOPS ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP|
|2018-19||SEMINAR ON AWARENESS PROGRAME ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP||1023||9/3/2019|
|2018-19||ORIENTATION SESSION ON ISB-TEP||161||9/1/2019|
|2018-19||ORIENTATION SESSION ON ISB-TEP||196||5/10/2018|
|2017-18||ONE DAY WORKSHOP THE QUALITY OF BEING ENTREPRENEUR||985||3/12/2017|
|2017-18||ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON ENTERPRENEURSHIP||800||1/9/2017|
|2016-17||ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON ENTERPRENEURSHIP||800||1/9/2016|
|2015-16||ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON QUALITY OF BEING QUALITY ENTERPRENEURSHIP||982||2/1/2016|
|2014-15||ONE DAY WORKSHOP THE QUALITY OF BEING ENTREPRENEUR||655||3/12/2014|