Functions of the cell:
- To organize Website / ICT / Internet in the Institution.
- Providing internet service for the required premises.
- Need of Regular service and changes in Internet / Web service.
- Troubleshooting related to Internet / Website / ICT applications.
- Providing assistance to end users related to Internet / Website.
Facilities of the cell
- Separate room for cell with all ambience
- One pc with table
- One table with 10 chairs
- One Rack
- Box file
- Printer cum Scanner
1) Mr. S Suresh, Asst. Prof. in CSE
2) Mr. G L N V S Kumar Assoc. Prof., MCA
- Mr. B Durga Prasad, Asst. Professor in MCA
- Mr. S A N Murthy, Sr. Asst. in EDP
- Mr. S S Sriram, Asst. Professor in EEE
- Ms. V N Bandavi, Asst. Professor in Civil
- Mr. KSG Pradeep Kumar, Asst. Professor in Mech.,
- Mr. Y V Satyanarayana, Asst. Professor in MBA
- Mr. K Srinivas, Assoc. Professor in ECE
Roles & Responsibilities of committee members
- To ensure that there is full participation during meetings.
- To ensure that all relevant matters are discussed and effective decisions are made and carried out.
- Giving Guidance and Assigning work to committee members in the aspect of Website/ICT/Internet.
- Reporting and submitting indent requirements to concerned HOS regarding updates in website / ICT /Internet.
- Verifying Internet access and ICT functioning.
- To Support and maintain Website/ICT/Internet.
- Represent dept. activities, with necessary documentation.
- Trouble shoot ICT problems
- Setup internet connections.
- Maintenance of records related to dept updates in website.
- Regular checking of internet access and intimating to coordinator.
- Framing website /ICT/Internet rules and Regulations.
- To represent student level activities to staff member.
- To give updated and timely information to the concerned faculty members.
Submitting the requirements in every semester.
Closing re leaved staff & students accounts of Wi-fi connections.
Update new and existing accounts.