ICT services supports the Institute in achieving their mission. A dedicated ICT CELL has been set up to provide a wide range of IT services to facilitate the works of staffs, students and faculties .It has the expertise to provide professional services and consultancy as needed, provides comprehensive training and advice to staff and students. ICT CELL is innovate in applying new as well as existing technology to enhance various activities of the Institute. Being responsive to the Institute requirements in diversity, the ICT CELL provides leadership & partnership to promote effective use and development of ICT facilities across the Institute. It is key infrastructure provider for strategic change.
Apart from providing quality and secured services , it also develops ICT skills through teaching , training and support.
SERVICES FOR TEACHING , LEARNING & RESEARCH
ICT cell provides online learning environments for students, faculty members and staff .It provides everyone in the Institute with access to an extensive IT Training program and the skill needed for work, study/research or employability.
SERVICES FOR ADMINISTRATION
The ICTCELL provides support of IT equipments needed for running the Institute day to day affairs as follows-:
Rack, Tower &Servers
Wi-fi (IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac)
Desktops & Workstations
Digital Library & IP based online Journals
SERVICES FOR STUDENTS
The ICT CELL supports students ‘ ICT needs from issuing Laptop to Wi-fi. ICT Cell provides technical support and advice as & when needed to students.
ICT CELL provides the basic infrastructure for network connections (LAN & WI-FI) and internet access, office software, multimedia supported E-classroom, surveillance & other activities as well as technical support.
GOVERNANCE STRATEGY AND POLICIES
The ICT CELL develops and implements the policies, governance strategies required for ICT across the Institute.
Contact ICT CELL:
Functions of the cell:
- To organize Website / ICT / Internet in the Institution.
- Providing internet service for the required premises.
- Need of Regular service and changes in Internet / Web service.
- Troubleshooting related to Internet / Website / ICT applications.
- Providing assistance to end users related to Internet / Website.
Facilities of the cell
- Separate room for cell with all ambience
- One pc with table
- One table with 10 chairs
- One Rack
- Box file
- Printer cum Scanner
Chairperson: Dr. MOSES VARA PRASAD GUMMADI, Professor & Principal
Coordinator: Mr. SAPPA SURESH, Asst. Professor, CSE
Mr. G L N V S Kumar, Assoc. Professor, MCA
Mr. Y V Satyanarayana, Asst. Professor, MBA
Mr. Yedida g v g Seshubabu, Asst. Professor,CIVIL
Mr. Shanmukh Sai Ram Saladi, AsstProfessor,EEE
Mr. Kesari G Pradeep Kumar, Asst.Professor,MECH
Mr. Ch. Nagaraju, Asst. Professor, ECE
Mr. Nandyala Pavan Kumar (18H41F0009) -MCA
Mr. Namala Upendra Manikanta (19H41E0039) -MBA
Mr. Beera Naveen (16H41A0106) -CIVIL
Mr. Amilisetty Loke Surya Anvesh (18H45A0202)-EEE
Mr. Akella Sai Manikanta Narasimha Sarma (17H41A0302) -MECH
Mr. Kotha Sai Praveen (18H41A0484) -ECE
Ms. T NagaVenkata Teja (16H41A0543)-CSE
Non-Teaching Staff Members:
Mr. V. Srinivas (Technician)
Mr. S. Venkateswara Rao (Technician)
Roles & Responsibilities of committee members
- To ensure that there is full participation during meetings.
- To ensure that all relevant matters are discussed and effective decisions are made and carried out.
- Giving Guidance and Assigning work to committee members in the aspect of Website/ICT/Internet.
- Reporting and submitting indent requirements to concerned HOS regarding updates in website / ICT /Internet.
- Verifying Internet access and ICT functioning.
- To Support and maintain Website/ICT/Internet.
- Represent dept. activities, with necessary documentation.
- Trouble shoot ICT problems
- Setup internet connections.
- Maintenance of records related to dept updates in website.
- Regular checking of internet access and intimating to coordinator.
- Framing website /ICT/Internet rules and Regulations.
- To represent student level activities to staff member.
- To give updated and timely information to the concerned faculty members.
Submitting the requirements in every semester.
Closing re leaved staff & students accounts of Wi-fi connections.
Update new and existing accounts.