1.To look after the welfare of girl students and lady staff members.
2.To Ensure Personality along with academic development of the students
3.To organize various types of training programs and create awareness about legal rights for women.
4.To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college premises.
- Organizing various functions and conducting various competitions related to women .
- Organizing workshops and awareness programs.
- Holding regular meetings.
- Solving women related issues and complaints.
- Creating awareness against harassment
- Conducting women’s day by conducting various competitions to girl students and to the lady staff members.
- Identifying a lady resource person as a chief guest and inviting her to the women’s day celebrations.
- Encouraging girl students to take part in all competitions.
- Resolving issues pertaining to girl ‘s eve teasing and harassment
- Encouraging their peers to participate in the competitions
- Bring the problems faced by their classmates to the department coordinator.
- Internal Complaints Cell (Women Grievance) is formed with senior lady faculty members from each department. This committee looks after the welfare of the students and lady staff members
- Girl students are provided with separate waiting halls.
- Security is provided for the students both on the campus and in the hostel to ensure their safety.
- Warden accompanies the security personnel to help the hostel students in case of emergency.
- Grievance cell is formed with a senior faculty member from each department, who are responsible to solve the issues of students if any.
Republic Day Celebrations
International Women’s day celebrations
- The Students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing or in the format available in the Grievance Redressal Cell at Admin Department and drop it in the box available.
- Students may also express their grievances online by filling up the form available in college website.
- The Internal Complaint Cell will act upon those cases which are forwarded along with the necessary documents or oral representation.
- The Internal Complaint Cell will assure that the grievance is properly solved in a stipulated time of a week.
- The Committee shall proceed to make inquiry into the complaint in accordance with the provisions of the service rules applicable to the respondent considering sexual harassment as misconduct.
- We believe in maintaining a strong and sustained relationship with the students and staff by providing contact numbers and E-mail ids of committee members concerned.