Name of the faculty
GURLINKA L N V SATYA KUMAR
Date of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
2. Coordinator I C T Cell.
3.Computer maintenance Committee Coordinator (2014-15,16,17,2018-19)
4. Training &Amp; Placement / Career Development Cell /Alumni Relations Member (2018-19)
5. Entrepreneur Ship Development Cell –Member (2018-19)
6. Department Time Table Coordinator (2016-17,18)
7. Department Coordinator in Horizon 2k15
8. Department Coordinator in Horizon 2k16
9. Department Coordinator in Horizon 2k18
10. ONLINE Exams In charge (2014-15,16)
11. Counselling & Guidance Cell member (2014-15,16)
1.2019-20: 12 Members for MCA
2. 2018-19: 07 Members for MCA
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
1. Problem solving with C
2. Data Structures
3. Data Base Management System
4. Operating System
5. OOP’s Through JAVA
6. Business Data Processing
8. Programming through C and Data Structures
Course Files Prepared:
1. Problem solving with C
2. Data Structures (MCA)
3. Data Base Management System
4. Data Structures Through C (ECE-18-19)
1. DBMS Lab
2. DS Lab
3. Problem Solving With C
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 10 Different Teaching Methodologies
1. White Board and Marker
3. IAENG -250788
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
2. Automatically Prospecting Feature For Queries From Their Search Impact [ISSN NO: 2249-8958] URL:https://www.ijeat.org/wp-content/uploads/papers/v9i1/A1108109119.pdf
3. Demanding Data Arrangement Using Logistic Regression with Error Matrix [ISSN NO: 2277-128X] URL: http://www.ijarcsse.com/index.php/ijarcsse/article/view/729/393
4. Active Weighted Greater Part Used In Train Delay Mining [ISSN NO-1076-5131] URL: http://www.j-asc.com/VOLUME-5-ISSUE-8-AUGUST 2018-1/
5. Decision Tree And Random Forest For Detection Breast Cancer [ISSN NO:2249-7455] URL:http://ijamtes.org/VOL-6-ISSUE-2-2016/
6. Cyber Security Routing For Point To Point Networks[ISSN NO: 1076-5131] URL:http://j-asc.com/Volume-3-Issue-1-January-June-2016/
7. Scattered Harmonious Optimal Object Caching in Social Wireless Network [ISSN NO: 2236-6124] URL: http://ijrpublisher.com/VOL-4-ISSUE-1-2015/
8. A Novel Secure Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Using Binary Authentication Tree [ISSN NO:0976-5697] URL: http://www.ijarcs.info/index.php/Ijarcs/article/view/1679/1667
9. Book Chapter“Different Ways COVID-19 Could Change How We Educate Future Generations” Page no : 09 URL: https://books.iorpress.org/index.php/ior/catalog/book/30
Connecting Social media to Ecommerce: Cold start situations using micro blogging
Automatically mining packets for queries from their search result
An attribute assisted re ranking model for web image search
Personalized Business-To-Business E Services Using Tree-Based Recommender System
Proficient Cache-Supported Path Planning on Roads
Emerge from Deathland
Runner on The High Way
Resolving Multi-Party PrivacyConflicts InSocial Media
SocialrankIdentifying AndRankingPrevalent NewsTopics UsingSocial MediaFactors
Designing HighPerformanceWeb-BasedComputingServices ToPromote Telemedicine DatabaseManagementSystem
Deypos: Deduplicatable Dynamic Proof Of Storage For Multi-User Environments
Trusty AuthenticationFor Detecting
Malicious PacketDropping AttacksIn Multi-Hop Wanets
Facilitating DocumentAnnotation Using
Content And QueryingValue
Enabling Cloud StorageAuditing With VerifiableOutsourcing Of KeyUpdates
Decision Tree For MiningData Stream
Based On The GaussianApproximation
E – Bookshop
Improving Security And Efficiency In
Attribute-Based Data Sharing
Cut Detection In Wireless Sensor Networks
Secure Auditing And Deduplicating Data In The Cloud
Scattered Cooperative Optimal Object Caching In Social Wireless Network
A Secure Data Self Destructing Scheme In Cloud Computing
Decentralized Access Control With Anonymous Authentication Of Data Stored In Cloud
Expressive, Efficient, And Revocable Data Access Control For Multi-Authority Cloud Storage
Authenticated Key Exchange Protocols For Parallel Network File System
Cloudarmor: Supporting Reputation Based Trust Management For Cloud Services
Online Training AndPlacementCell
Safety Fire Equipment
Dental Care OnlineAppointment ReservationSystem
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses certification done
1. Computer Networks and Internet Protocol [NPTEL]
2. Programming in JAVA [NPTEL]
3. Problem Solving Through Programming in C [NPTEL]
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
1. Programming in JAVA [NPTEL-2019]
2. Problem Solving Through Programming in C [NPTEL-2018]
3. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for CP lab by University [JNTU Kakinada] -2018
4. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for CN lab by University [JNTU Kakinada] -2018
5. Recognized for the paper evaluation of course Operating System-2018
6. Recognized for thepaper evaluation of course OOPS through Java-2017
7. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for JAVA lab by University[JNTU Kakinada] -2017
8. Recognized To act as an observer at KITE, Koringe in 2014
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
1. “Data Science” Organized by AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Nov 2020
2. “AWS Cloud Computing “Organized by APSSDC 13th to 25 July 2020.
3. “Python Programming“ Organized by APSSDC 13th to 25 July 2020.
4. “Natural Language Processing behind Data Science”Organized by BVCITS, Amalapuram held on 22nd to 26th June 2020.
5. “Wed Development using Django“ Organized by APSSDC 1st to 13th June 2020.
6. “PYTHON 3.4.3” organized by Department of Information Technology in association with Spoken Tutorial IIT, Bombay Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, Govt. of India. Held on 8th June to 13th June 2020.
7. “PHP and MySQL” Organized by JNTUH College of Engineering and Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay held on 18th to 23rd May 2020.
8. “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” Organized by NIT Warngal, held on 29th – 4th May 2019
9. “Programming in C”held on Jan-Apr 2019 [NPTEL]
10. “Internet of Things & Advanced Analytics”[JNTUK, Kakinada, Dec-2017].
11. ” Computer Networking ” held on 30th June – 05th July, 2014 at RIT, Yanam.
1. “Prediction of Corona virus using FIND-S and ID3 algorithm in Machine Learning” National Conference on Recent Technologies in engineering and basic sciences(NCRTEBS-2020) on 16h July 2020 organized by Boanm Venkata Chalamayya Engineering College, Odalarevu, AP.ISBN: 978-93-88196-48-2
2. “Data prediction and classification for Brest Cancer” National Conference on Smart Technologies. Robotics, Intelligent System & Networks(SRIN-2020) on 13th March,2020Organized by department of Computer Science and Engineering & The Institute Of Engineers (INDIA) Kakinada local center. Held at SrinivasaInstitute of Engineering and Technology Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh, India
3. “Classification of SMA disease using Machine Learning”, in two days National Conference on NWCOTI-2018 on 28th -29th Decmber 2018 organized by KL Deemed to be University, Vaddeswaram, AP.
4. “Cyber Security Routing Protocol”, in two days National Conference on Advanced Computing Techniques and Applications on 13-14th July 2018 organized by Boanm Venkata Chalamayya Engineering College, Odalarevu, AP.
5. “Breast-Cancer Risk Analysis Comparative Study of Machine Learning Clasifiers”, in two days National Conference on Advanced Computing Techniques and Applications on 13-14th July 2018 organized by Boanm Venkata Chalamayya Engineering College, Odalarevu, AP.
6. “Demanding Data Arrangement Using Logistic Regression with Error Matrix”, in one day National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering on 30th April 2018 organized by Sri Venkatesa Perumal College of Engineering & technology, Chittoor, AP.
7. “A Novel Secure Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Using Binary Authentication Tree” in “National Conference On Networks & Soft Computing (NCNSC2013)” On 25th And 26th March 2013 Organized By VIGNAN UNIVERSITY, GUNTUR, A.P.
1. Organized one day seminar on “Opportunities in IT Sector” held on 27th Feb 2015.
2. Organized one day seminar on “Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Maiming” held on 15th Oct 2016..
1 Attended on “Institutional Quality Maintenance and Improvement” organized by Ideal College of Arts & Science (A), Kakinada, held on 21st& 22nd January 2017.
2 AttendedonEmerging Challenges in Network Security Intrusion Detection Systems” organized by BVCITS, Amalapuram, held on 12th& 13th of December 2015.
1. Organized five-day workshop on “Advanced Python Programming” held on 22nd to 26thJan 2018.
2. Organized Two-day workshop on “Programming Skills” held on 9thto 10thFeb 2018.
3. Organized Three-day workshop on “Android Application Development” held on 26thto 28thApr 2014.
1. Attended“Data Analytics using python” organized by IIT Kharagpur & center of e-Business IIT Kharagpur held on 28th Nov 2020.
2. Attended“Deep Learning”organized by BITS Pilani, International workshop 5 day 22nd to 26th Aug 2020
3. Attended“One Day Workshop on C and C++”held at Srinivasa Institute of Engineering & Technology, Cheyyeru (V), East Godavari on 29 February 2020.
4. Attended“One day workshop on R” organized by Teaching Learning center held at Srinivasa Institute of Engg & technology, held on 9th Nov 2019.
5. Attended “BigData, BI & Analytics” organized by Miracle-APCloud held on 9th and 10th Aug 2019.
6. Attended“MICROSOFT AZURE“ organized by BVC Institute of Technology & Science, Batlapalem, held on 1st to 3rd February 2018.
7. Attended“Mean Stack Technologies”organized by BVCITS in association Miracle Software Systems, Visakhapatnam, held on 27th and 28th Nov 2017.
8. Attended“Internet of Things – A Research Perspective“organized by J.N.T. University Kakinada, UCEK, held on 18th March 2017.
9. Attended“Role of Financial Institutions & Promotion of entrepreneurship” organized by Ideal College of Arts & Science (A), Kakinada, held on 16th February 2016.
10. Attended “Internal Quality Assurance Cell”organized by Ideal College of Arts & Science (A), Kakinada, held on 23rd January 2016.
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
3.LMS [BYNDR]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
1.Invited as Guest Lecture forData Structures and Algorithm Analysis at IDEAL College of Arts and Science, Kakinada in 2018.
2. Invited as Guest Lecture forJAVA Programmingat Prasiddha College of Engineering and Technologyin 2017.
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organized
List of In-house/Funded / Consultancy activities forR&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research