Name of the faculty
G PSVSD NAGENDRA RAO
Date Of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
1. 10 MEMBERS ( I MBA ,2018-19,1ST SEM)
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
1.Managerial Communication and soft skills
2.Human Resource Management
4.Legal Aspects of Business
5.Global Human Resource Management
Course File Prepared
1.Managerial Communication and soft skills
2.Human Resource Management
3. Legal Aspects of Business
4.Global Human Resource Management
Innovative T/L methodologies
USED 10 DIFFERENT TEACHING METHODOLOGIES
1. Text Book Assignment
2. Video Lectures
4. Group Discussion
6. White Board and Marker
7. Web Reference
8. Enquiry Based Education
9. Case study
10. Brain Storming
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
· WOMEN ATROCITIES IN INDIA- MAJOR HINDRANCE TO EMPOWERMENT, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO 2012 DELHI GANG RAPE CASE. URL: http://j-asc.com/Volume-2-Issue-1-January-June-2015/
· CULTURAL CONSTRAINTS IN WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP. URL: https://app.box.com/s/jimuurfb6xzwwtinmqzguriv4ap3cdud
· WOMEN EMPOWERMENT THROUGH EDUCATION AND SOCIAL CHANGE. URL:http://ijamtes.org/VOL-7-ISSUE-4-2017/
· IMPACT OF EMPLOYEES STRESS ON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION. URL: https://eprawisdom.com/jpanel/upload/articles/815am14.L.%20S%20S%20S%20M%20Meghana,Dr.G.%20P%20S%20V%20S%20D%20Nagendra%20Rao.pdf
· A STUDY ON WORK LIFE BALANCE OF LACE ARTISANS AT ALANKRITHI LACE PARK,NARASAPURAM.URL: http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ijmer/pdf/volume8/volume8-issue5(1)-2019.pdf
· A STUDY ON STRESS MANAGEMENT AT SEA WAYS SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS LTD., KAKINADA. URL: http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ijmer/pdf/volume8/volume8-issue5(1)-2019.pdf
· A STYDY ON PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AT DELTA PAPER MILLS LTD.,VENDRA. URL: http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ijmer/pdf/volume8/volume8-issue5(1)-2019.pdf
· A STUDY ON ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE AND ITS IMPACT ON EMPLOYEES BEHAVIOR AT DELTA PAPER MILLS LTD. ,VENDRA.. URL: http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ijmer/pdf/volume8/volume8-issue5(1)-2019.pdf
· A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON VIEWERS PERCEPTION ON SERIALS WITH REFERENCE TO STARMAA AND ZEE TELUGU CHANNELS. URL:http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ijmer/pdf/volume9/volume9-issue12(2)-2020.pdf
· A STUDY ON TRAINING EFFECTIVENESS WITH REFERENCE TO VIZAG STEEL PLANT. URL: http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ijmer/pdf/volume9/volume9-issue12(2)-2020.pdf
· A STUDY ON HRD WITH REFERENCE TO VIZAG STEEL PLANT. URL: http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ijmer/pdf/volume9/volume9-issue12(2)-2020.pdf
· A STUDY ON WORK LIFE BALANCE OF FEMALE CONDUCTORS IN APSRTC- RAJHMUNDRY DEPOT. URL:http://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/ijmer/pdf/volume9/volume9-issue12(2)-2020.pdf
Guided projects for MBA Students in the area of HR
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses certification done
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
· Recognition as Chief valuer for paper evaluation of course LAB by university (JNTU KAKINADA)
· Recognition as Chief valuer for paper evaluation of course MCSS by university (JNTU KAKINADA)
· Recognitions as PROJECT EXTERNAL EXAMINER by university (JNTU KAKINADA)
· Ratified by JNTU Kakinada.
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
1. Participated in one week National FDP on “Research Methodology for Social Sciences and Humanities”, organized by GMR Institutte of Technology, Kakinada from 21st – 27th October-2020.
2. Participated in the Four Days International Webinar Series: Faculty Development Programme on “Dawn of a New Era: A Paradigm Shift in the New Normal”, organised by the Department of History, Women’s Christian College, Chennai from 1st – 4th July-2020.
3. Completed the International Level One week Online FDP on “Effects of COVID-19 on Global Economy”, organized by KhadirMohideen College from 1st – 7th July-2020.
4. Participated in the One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Research Methodology: Tools and Techniques”, organised by the Department of History, M.V.Muthiah Government Arts College for Women, Dindigul from 18th – 24th June-2020.
5. Participated in a one week online FDP on Modern trends in English language:The challenges and demands for next generations organized by Santhiram Engineering College, Nandyal, from 2nd – 7thjune 2020.
6. Participated in Three day National level online FDP on “Teaching pedagogy-ETET: Effective Tool for Efficient Teaching”, organized by K.G.R.L. (A) Degree & PG courses, 29th-31st May-2020.
7. Participated in Three day FDP on “Outcome based Education system”- A Road map to teaching, learning, evaluation & accreditation, organised by Lendi Institute of Engineering and Technology, from 21st – 23rd May-2020.
8. Participated in Virtual FDP on “Outcome Based Learning”, organized by IQAC & Faculty Development Cell, M.A.M.School of Engineering,Tiruchirapalli in May-2020.
9. Participated in online national level FDP on Tools for online classroom post Covid-19, presented by CodegnanITsolutions. In association with Department of Computer science, P.B Siddartha College of Arts&Science and Computer society of India-Vijawada, from 18th may 2020 to 20th may 2020.
10. Attended one week National Online Faculty Development Program on ICT tools for Effective Teaching, organized by School of Mathematical Sciences, Swami RamanandTeerthMarathwada University, Nanded, from 11th to 16th May 2020.
1. Participated in the Five day Lecture series organized by SGK Government Degree College, Vinukonda, Guntur from 11th to 15th of October-2020.
2. Participated in Virtual talk on “Inspirational Leadership & motivation”, organized by Indira Gandhi National Open University on September 28, 2020.
3. Completed online certification training in “Patent Specification Drafting”, offered by Origiin IP Solutions LLP on 27thSeptember-2020.
4. Participated in National webinar on “Mind Mapping for Success”, organized by Department of BMM/ BMMC in association with IQAC on July 2 -2020.
5. Participated in a webinar on “Overview of Intellectual Property Rights”, organised by Chennai Institute of Technology on June 27th -2020.
6. Participated in National webinar on “Publishing Quality Research in High Impact Journals, National and International”, organized by Shiromani GurdwaraPrabandhak Committee’s Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts,Science and Commerce on June 23rd-2020.
7. Participated in the webinar entitled “Sustainable Urban waste management”, organized by Padmashree Institute of Management and Science on June 20th -2020.
8. Participated in the National Webinar on “Effective Enlightening Expertise for Faculty”, organized by K.G.R.LCollege (A) Degree & PG courses on 14th June-2020.
9. Participated in the Two days International Workshop (online) on “Rejuvenation through Yoga during COVID”, organized by Dayanand College, Hisar on 1st – 2nd June-2020.
10. Participated in the 2 Days Instructor Led Live Online Workshop on Digital Marketing, organized by EduLakes solutions LLP In association with Tirutsava IIT Tirupati, from 30th – 31st may 2020.
11. Participated in a webinar on “Communication skills for corporate success”, organised by Chennai Institute of Technology on 29th May-2020.
12. Participated in a webinar on “Outcome based Education”, organized by IQAC, Swarnandhra College of Engineering & Technology on 28th May-2020.
13. Participated in International webinar on “Awareness and Readiness of COVID-19”, organized by Ch.S.D.St.Theresa’s College for Women(A), Eluru on 26th May-2020.
14. Participated in a webinar on “How the teachers should be ready to handle post pandemic challenges”, organised by Chennai Institute of Technology on 12th May-2020.
15. Participated in “SAANTVANA-National webinar on coping with Psychological issues during COVID-19”, organized by SGK Government Degree College, Vinukonda on 7th May-2020.
16. Participated in a webinar on “Employability skills in curriculum design”, organized by Audisankara College of Engineering & Technology on 26th April-2020.
17. UGC-CPE sponsored One Day National workshop on “Financial Literacy for Financial well-being” organized by Government college(Autonomous), Rajahmundry on 18th February 2020.
18. Presented paper on “Need for the power for HRA for an organisation” at the ICSSR sponsored “National Seminar on International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS)” on 28th December 2019.
19. Participated in UGC Sponsored national seminor on “Role of IQAC Towards Enhancement and Sustenance from NAAC Perspective” in colloboration with NAAC, Bangaluru from 29th – 30th November 2019.
20. UGC sponsored A Multi Disciplinary Two-Day National Seminar on “Education and Human Rights” at SKBR College, Amalapuram on 27th& 28th Feb 2017.
21. UGC sponsored A Multi Disciplinary one day National Workshop on “Demonetization and Digital Economy” at SKBR College, Amalapuram on 22ndFeb-2017.
22. UGC sponsored One-Day State Level Seminar on “Human Rights & Duties in India-Status and Challenges” at Government Degree College, Ravulapalem, EG district on 25th Jan 2017.
23. UGC sponsored Two Day National Level Seminar organized by Pithapur Rajah’s Govt.College,Kakinada, on “National Integration : Emerging Trends in Socialization” on 28th& 29th Nov 2016.
24. “Training of Trainers (Methods and Interventions)” conducted by the National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development(Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship,Govt. Of India) in West Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh from 3rd – 5th Nov 2016.
25. National Conference on “Paradigm shifts in Business Management” at Aditya Global Business School, Surampalem on 19th March-2016.
26. National Workshop organized by AdikaviNannaya University, Rajahmundry, on Research Methodology and Report Drafting-Commerce and Management and Social Sciences” in Jan-2016.
27. National Workshop sponsored by RUSA and organized by Dr.SRKG Arts College,Yanam,PondicherryState,on “Human Values and Professional Ethics for the individual & Society” on 9th Sept-2015.
28. AICTE sponsored Two Day National Seminar organized by SITE, Tadepalligudam on “Entrepreneurship Imperatives in India in the Global Environment” on 12th& 13th June 2015.
29. Sponsored Two Day National Seminar on “Women Entrepreneurship in India The Status and Imperatives” at SKSD MahilaKalasala(UG & PG),Tanuku, on 15th& 16thfeb 2015.
30. UGC sponsored workshop organized by IQAC of SKBR College,Amalapuram on “Quality Initiatives in Higher Education Institutions” on 20th Dec 2014.
31. International Workshop on “Stress &Resilience Techniques”-organized by Government College (Autonomous),Rajahmundry on 16th November 2014.
32. University organized National Workshop on “Methodology for Management & Commerce Research” by AdikaviNannaya University, Rajahmundry AP on 23rd Aug,2014.
33. AICTE sponsored National Seminar on “Role of Knowledge Management in modern ERA”, Organized by Sri Vasavi Engineering College, tadepalligudem, AP, on 27th& 28th Dec,2013.
34. National Conferences on “Recent Trends in Banking and Financial Services Challenges and Opportunities at G.V.P .College for Degree and P.G (Autonomus), Visakhapatnam on 6th& 7th November 2013.
35. National Conferences on “Post Independence Social Moments in Andhra Pradesh” at SreeKandukuriVeeresalingam Theistic College, Rajahmundry on 26th& 27th October 2013.
36. National Conferences on “ Women Empowerment in Emerging New Trends in Managerial Excellence – 2013” at Sathyabama University , Chennai, on 25th October 2013.
37. National Conferences on “Sustainable Inclusive Growth in the Global Scenario Issues and Challenges” at Adikalamatha Institute of Management, Tanjore on 28th September 2013.
38. National Conferences on “Sustainable Development and Planning” at Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga, on 6th& 7th September 2013.
39. International Conference on “Sustainability – Success for Organizational Transformation” – at KristuJayanti College of Management & Technology, Bangalore on 26th& 27th April 2013.
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Ph.D AWARDED IN 2007,ANDHRA UNIVERSITY
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/ Funded / Consultancy activities for R&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research
1 year Industrial experience as Asst. Personnel Officer in Thapar House – Nagpur during 1987-88.
4 years(1988-1992)Served as JL in Commerce &Incharge Principal.
5 years(1992-1997)Served as Degree College Lecturer in Commerce & Management and as Incharge Principal.
3 years(1997-2000)Served as Degree College Principal.
8 years(2000-2008) )Served as Asst. Professor in Mgt.Studies in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Management and Sciences, Kakinada
2 years(2008-2010) )Served as Professor in Management Studies in Sasi Institute of Technology and Engineering,Tadepalligudem.
1 year(2010-2011) )Served as Professor and Head Dept of Mgt Studies in Regency Institute of Technology,Yanam.
9 years(since 2011-till date),Serving as Professor in Mgt studies in BVC Institute of Technology and Science,Bhatlapalem,Amalapuram since.