Name of the faculty
Date Of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
2.Cultural Organizing Member In Horizon 2K18
1.2018-19: 20 Members[3rd ECE Batch 2017,1st and 2nd Sem]
2.2018-19: 20 Members[3rd ECE Batch 2016,1st and 2nd Sem]
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
2. Microwave Engineering
3. Optical Communication
4. Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Course Files Prepared:
2. Microwave Engineering
1.Digital Communications Lab
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 10 Different Teaching Methodologies
1. White Board With Marker & Talk (WMT)
2. Power point Presentation (PPT)
3. Tutoring (T)
4. Discussion (D)
5. Brain Storming (BS)
6. Seminar (SEM)
7. Quiz (Q)
8. Demonstration (DEMO)
9. Problem Solving (PS)
10. NPTEL Video (NV)
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
1. Smart Featured Vehicle For Smart City [Science, Technology and Development, ISSN: 0950-0707]. DOI:20.18001.STD.2020.V9I5.20.33843
2. Security System for Women Using Android Application,ISSN:1553-9105.
3. Implementation Of Power Efficient Parallel Chien Search Architecture Using A Two-Step Approach ISSN: 2279-543x
5. High Throughput Efficient Design of Blind Source Separation ISSN:1553-9105,URL: http://jof-cis.com/article/high-throughput-efficient-design-of-blind-source-separation/
4. Enhanced Mac Design Using Rns Using Kogge-Stone
5. Voice Based Device For Blind Peoples Using Cell Phone. ISSN:1553-9105.
6. Implementation of Asynchronous Pipeline Using Verilog HDL, ISSN:1553-9105.
Bio Telemonitoring Of Pregnant Women Health Using IoT
Automation Of Aerators In Shrimp Culture
Smart Featured Vehicle For Smart City
Innovative Trajectories In Traffic Along With Night View Assist & Mileage Safety
Reliable Smart Vehicle And Energy Conservation System
Reconfigurable Filtering Using FFT/IFFT for PLI and high frequency artifacts removal in ECG signal
Iot Based Smart Agriculture
Robot Controlling By Using Image Processing
GSM based wireless home appliances monitoring and control system
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses certification done
1. Microprocessors And Microcontrollers [NPTEL]
2. Internet Of Things [NPTEL]
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
1. One Week Online Faculty Development Program on “Research Challenges and Opportunities Post COVID-19 (RECOP 2020)” organized by Research & Development Cell and Institution’s Innovation Council of Sri Vasavi Engineering College (Autonomous) during 4-9 May 2020 and awarded Grade A (Score range 49-60 out of 60).
2. Guided Project For Final Year Students For TEXAS INSTRUMENTS. Topic Name “An Innovative Key To Traffic Profusion-The Necessity Of Today”, Got Participation Certificate for Guiding them. Aug-2019.
3. Guided Project For Third Year Students For TEXAS INSTRUMENTS. Topic Name “Automation Of Aerators In Shrimp Culture” Got Participation Certificate for Guiding them. Aug-2019
4. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for Digital Communications Lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] -2018
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person/courses
1. One Week Faculty Development Program on “Recent developments in VLSI design and its research trends”30-8-2020 to 3-9-2020.
2. One Week online Faculty Development Program on “Recent Advances in Embedded Systems” 7/8/2020 to 11-8-2020.
3. One Week online Faculty Development Program on “Advancement In Nano and Imaging Technology” ”3-8-2020 to 8-8-2020.
4. One Week Faculty Development Program on “Recent Advances In Biomedical Applications and Communication Networking”13-7-2020 to 18-7-2020.
5. Seven days online Faculty Development Program on “Ground Breaking Technologies”, 1-6-2020 to 7-6-2020.
6. One Week Online Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends ,Advancements and Applications of Communication Technologies ,RTAACT-2020” Organized by ECE Department under Research Centre for Advanced Communication Systems(RCACS),CMR Technical Campus, Hyderabad scheduled from 25thMay 2020 to 29thMay 2020.
7. Online FDP on “Future Outlooks of Advanced Communication and Signal Processing”, organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Bapatla Engineering College,
Andhra Pradesh from 25th to 29th May, 2020.
8. One Week Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends in VLSI and Embedded Auto Industry” organized by the Centre for VLSI and Embedded Systems Design (CVESD) in association with Dept. of ECE, CMR Technical Campus, Hyderabad from 20th to 24th of May, 2020.
9. One Week Faculty Development Program on “Artificial Intelligence” organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Santhiram Engineering College, With Brain O Vision Held from 13 TO 18th May 2020.
10. AICTE Sponsored STTP on “Internet Of Things In Health Care Application” organized by department of computer science engineering from 24 to 29 august,2019
11. One Week Faculty Development Program on “introduction to IoT” [NPTEL OCT 2018].
12. A Faculty Development Program on “Embedded System Development Using ARM Mbed And Cypress PSoC platform” from 1 to 6th March 2018.
13. One Week Online Short Term Training Program(STTP-III) On “Electromagnetics, Microwave, RF & Antenna Design Using Ansys HFSS” Organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, during 21st to 26th September 2020.
14. 1 Week HANDS-ON Faculty Development Program
on “Artificial Intelligence using Python” organised by Brainovision Solutions India Pvt.Ltd. & National Youth Council of India held from 14-09-2020 to 19-09-2020
15. 5 days online FDP On computing & signal Processing in IoT applications (2 3 – 2 7 ma y 2 0 2 0 ) technically co-sponsored by IEEE SSIT society , madras sec t ion.
16. Done Course On “Wireless Communications For Everybody” By Coursera Platform.
17. Done Course On “Introduction and Programming with IoT Boards” By Coursera Platform.
Conferences/Seminars/Workshop attended/ Organised
1 .15 days Online Workshop on “Application Of Data Science For Industries Problem Through Python” held from 10th August 2020 to 28th August 2020.
2. A Two Day National Level Workshop On Communication, VLSI, Image Processing, And Design Of Antennas” from 3/9/2020 TO 4/9/2020.
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
1.LMS[Great Learning]: https://olympus.greatlearning.in/courses/17659
3.LMS [BYNDR]: email@example.com
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/ Funded / Consultancy activities for R&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research
WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN THIS COLLEGE SINCE 13 /06/2012