Name of the faculty
Date Of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
1.Academic Committee & Advisory Committe
2.Internal Quality Assurance Cell
4.Co-Convener In Horizon 2k18
5.Discipline Coordinator In Horizon 2k18
6.Anti-Ragging Squad Member
12019-20:05 Members[4th ECE Batch 2016, 1st &2nd Sem]
2.2018-19: 06 Members[3rd ECE Batch 2018,1st Sem]
3. 2017-18: 06 Members[3rd ECE Batch 2014 , 1st &2nd Sem]
4.2016-17:06 Members[3rd ECE Batch 2014 , 1st &2nd Sem]
5.2015-16:08 Members[4th ECE Batch 2014 , 1st &2nd Sem]
6.2014-15:05 Members[4th ECE Batch 2014 , 1st &2nd Sem]
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
1.Electronic Devices and circuits
2. Pulse and Digital Circuits
3. Linear integrated Circuits
4. Analog Communications
5.Antenna and Wave Propagation
7.Digital Image Processing
9.Electronic Switching System
10.Dsp Processors and Architecture
12.Wireless Sensor Networks
Course Files Prepared:
1Digital Image processing
3. Antenna and Wave Propagation
4.Wireless s\Sensor Networks
DSP Lab Manual
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 11 Different Teaching Methodologies
1. White Board With Marker & Talk (WMT)
2.Power point Presentation(PPT)
3. Tutoring (T)
4. Discussion (D)
5. Brain Storming (BS)
6. Seminar (SEM)
7. Quiz (Q)
11. NPTEL Video
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
1. Design a logarithmic periodical Di-electric resonant array for wideband implementations[ISSN: 2249-8958]
2. Review on LPDRA for various applications [IJSRR, ISSN:: 2279-543x] URL: http://www.dynamicpublisher.org/gallery/24-ijsrr-d1538.f.pdf
3. Performance analysis of seed quality by using DIP technique [IJEA, ISSN: 2279-543x], URL: http://www.dynamicpublisher.org/gallery/60-ijsrr-d-1944.f.pdf
4. LOW DENS FFT ARCHITECTURE TO PROCESS TWIN DATA STREAMS FOR MIMO
[International Journal of Scientific Research and Review,ISSN: 2279-543x], URL: http://www.dynamicpublisher.org/VOL-6-ISSUE-8-2017/
5. ENHANCED MAC DESIGN USING RNS USING KOGGE-STONE,ISSN: 2279-543x], URL: http://www.dynamicpublisher.org/VOL-6-ISSUE-3-2017/
6. SECRET KEY BASED CRYPTO ANALYSIS FOR SCRAMBLING DIGITAL VIDEO.[ISSN: 1553-9105] http://jof-cis.com/article/secret-key-based-crypto-analysis-for-scrambling-digital-video/
7. A Reliable Image Steganography with Image Clustering and Robust Steganography Using IWT[ISSN: 1553-9105],URL: http://jof-cis.com/article/a-reliable-image-steganography-with-image-clustering-and-robust-steganography-using-iwt/
1.Design & Comparison Of Quarter Wave And Direct Fed Sierpinski Carpet Fractal Antenna
1.Automated Mopping of Solar Panel Based on Light Intensity
2.An Efficient and Enhanced Hybrid Parallel Prefix Adder for High Throughput Applications
1.Foot Step Power Generating System
2.Wearable Taint Warner
1.Robust digital Water Marking using Singular Value Decomposition
1.Accident Prevention system using Body Movements
2.Heart Rate Profile Monitoring system
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses certification done
1.Principles of Communication Sytems-1[NPTEL]
2.Digital image Processing[NPTEL]
3.Antennas and Wave Propagation[NPTEL]
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
1. Recognized for the M.Tech Project Viva-Voce Examinations by university[JNTU Kakinada] –Jan 2018
2.. Recognized for the M.Tech Project Viva-Voce Examinations by university[JNTU Kakinada] –Oct 2018
3.. Recognized for the paper evaluation of course Antenna and Wave Propagation by university[JNTU Kakinada]-2016
4. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for VLSI lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] –June 2018
5. Got Incentive For Getting Pass percentage Of 96 For Subject Wireless Sensor Networks in 2017-18 academic year.
6. Got Incentive For Getting Pass percentage Of 96 For Subject Wireless Sensor Networks in 2016-17 academic year.
7. Got Incentive For Getting Pass percentage Of 96 For Subject Telecommunications And Switching Systems in 2015-16 academic year.
8. Received Incentive for Academic Results Highest Percentage for the subject “Wireless Sensor Networks” Academic Year 2017-18.
9. Received Incentive for Academic Results Highest Percentage for the subject “Wireless Sensor Networks” Academic Year 2016-17.
10. Received Incentive for Academic Results Highest Percentage for the subject “Telecommunications And Switching Systems” Academic Year 2015-16.
11. Received Incentive for Academic Results Highest Percentage for the subject “Wireless Sensor Networks” Academic Year 2015-16.
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
1.One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Embedded System Development Using ARM Mbed And Cypress PSoC platform “from 1 to 6TH March 2017.
2. One Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “Research Challenges and Opportunities Post Covid-19” from 4th-9th may 2020.
3. Online Faculty Development Program On “Cyber Security “From 15th & 16th May 2020.
4. One Week Online STTP on BLOOM’S TAXOMNOMY-Higher Order Thinking Skills In Electronics and Communication Engineering” from18th to 22nd may 2020
5. One Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “Future Outlooks Of Advanced Communication and Signal Processing “From 25th to 29th may 2020.
6. One Week Online STTP on “Design and Simulation of Miniature Antenna For IoT Applications” From 29th June to 04th July 2020
7. One Week Online STTP on”Elrctromagnetics,Microwave,RF & Antenna Design Using Ansys HFSS”From 27th July to 1st August 2020
8.One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Recent Advances in Embedded Systems “From 07th to 11th Agust,2020.
9.One Week Online ATAL on “Internet Of Things “From 24th to 28th Aug 2020
10. One Week Online STTP on “Antenna Design and Analysis Using Mathematical Solvers “from 29th Oct to 03rd Nov 2020
11. One Week Online ATAL on “Research Challenges and application of Internet Of Things (IoT)”from 17th Nov to 22 Nov 2020
Conferences/Seminars/Workshop attended/ organized
1. Attended Two day National Workshop On “Advances in Electronics and Communication Engineering”(AECE-2017) From 26TH -27TH August,2017 @JNTUK.
2. One day Project Based Training Programme on Workshop “Introduction Of PCB Design”12th April 2020
3.Attended One Day Workshop on “Advances in Plannar Antenna Design using CST Microwave Studio” from 13th July 2020
4. Atteneded Three Day Workshop(IEEE CAS/EDS Chapter) On “Advanced Internet of Things with Machine Learning “From 23rd to 25th Aug ,2019.
5.Attended International Conference on Devices,Intellegent System&Communications(DISC-2020) @JBIET,Hyderabad,From 9th to 10th Jan
6. Attended national Conference on”NCRTEB-2020”From 16th July 2020.
7. Attended Five days International workshop on “Deep Learning “From 22nd to 26th Aug 2020
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
1.LMS[Great Learning]: https://olympus.greatlearning.in/courses/17667 2.Blog:bvramanabvc.blogspot.com
3.LMS [BYNDR]: email@example.com
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Enrolled for Ph.D in ANTENNAS at Andhra University, 2017-2018
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
1.Invited as Guest Lecture For “Microwave Engineering “at Kakinada Institute of Technology & Science in 2019
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/ Funded / Consultancy activities for R&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research
Worked as Assistant Professor in ASR Engineering college,Tanuku, from 01/06/2004 to 20/05/2005