Name of the faculty
VAMSI RAM ILLA
Date of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
4. Event Organizing Member In Horizon 2k18
1.2018-19: 30 Members[4thEEE Batch 2015,1st Sem]
2. 2018-19: 24 Members[2ndEEE Batch 2017, 2nd Sem]
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
2. Power systems operation and control.
3. Utilization of Electrical Energy.
4. Electrical measurements.
5. Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
7. Electrical circuit Analysis-I
8. Electrical and Mechanical Technology.
9. Pulse and Digital circuits.
Course Files Prepared:
2.Pulse and Digital Circuits.
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 10 Different Teaching Methodologies
1.White Board and Marker
4.Text Book Assignment
7.Enquiry Based Education
8.Co Operative Learning
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
1. FUZZY LOGIC AND ARTIFICIAL NEUTRAL NETWORK CONTROL OF SRM FED THROUGH AN ASYMMETRIC CONVERTER URL:http://www.dynamicpublisher.org/VOL-8-ISSUE-4-2019/
2.SMART ENERGY METER USING IOT URL:https://www.ijatir.org/uploads/614325IJATIR14928-209.pdf
3.Dynamic Voltage Stability Enhancement by Using Micro-Grid Voltage Stabilizer.[IJESC, ISSN 2321-3361]. URL:http://www.dynamicpublisher.org/VOL-6-ISSUE-7-2017/
4.STABILITY ANALYSIS OF DISTRIBUTED GENERATION SYSTEM FOR THREE PHASE INVERTER INTERFACING WITH ULTRACAPACITOR
5.SOLAR WIND HYBRID SYSTEM ON OFFSHORE WITH LOW FREQUENCY POWER TRANSMISSION
IOT Based Feeder control System
TRAFFIC CONTROL THROUGH IOT
PULSE RATE MONETERING SYSYTEM THROUGH IOT
PFC BASED BL-SEPIC CONVERTER FOR BLDC MOTOR TO REDUCE CONDUCTION LOSSES
UNDERGROUND CABLE FAULTDETECTION USING IOT
IMPROVEMENT OF POWER QUALITYUSING PI AND FUZZY LOGICCONTROLLERS BASED SHUNT ACTIVE FILTERS
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses certification done
1.Basic Electrical Circuits. [NPTEL]
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
1. Introduction to Smart Grid.[NPTEL-AY:2019-20]
2. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for Electrical Machines-I lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] -2020
3.. Recognized for the paper evaluation of course Electrical and Mechanical Technology by university[JNTU Kakinada]-2018
4. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for Electrical Measurements lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] -2017
5.Recognised for the paper evaluation of course by university[JNTU Kakinada]-2017
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
1.Introduction To Smart Grid. [NPTEL-2019 ]
2.Modelling and control of advanced control stratagies/one week faculty development program at GVIT.
3. Attended one day Faculty Development Programme / Workshop on ‘Power System Design &Analysis usingDIgSILENTPowerFactory Software with DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’ on 15th September, 2017.
4. Attended one week FDP at JNTUK in Network analysis.
Conferences/Seminars/Workshop attended/ organised
1. Attended three day CASS membership development workshop on “advanced internet of things with machine learning”, BVCITS, batlapalem on 23 to 25 august 2019.
2. Attended two day hands on training on SCI LAB-an academic and research perspective at Vasavi engineering College, Tadepalligudem on 16th& 17th NOV 2018.
3. Attended a national level conference on “A Novel Resonant DC-DC Converter for Induction Motor Drive Application”, [NCCTET – 2019 PROCEEDINGS, ISBN-978-93-88196-14-10] at Srinivasa Institute Of Engineering And Technology on 2019.
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
1.LMS [Great Learning]:https://olympus.greatlearning.in/courses/17461 2.Blog:http://vamsiramilla.blogspot.com
3.LMS [BYNDR]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
1.Invited as Guest Lecture For Electric Distribution systems at Prasiddha College ofEngineering and Technologyin 2017.
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/Funded / Consultancy activities for R&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research