Name of the faculty
SANABOINA S CH PRAKASH
Date Of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
2.Time Table Committee
4.Event Organizing Member In Horizon 2k13
5. Event Organizing Member In Horizon 2k15
6. Department Exam section Committee
7. Disciplinary Committee.
8. Project Review Committee
9. Design And Development Of Curriculum For Certified Training Course On Plc Vision
1.2018-19: 30 Members[4thEEE Batch 2015,1st Sem]
2. 2018-19: 24 Members[2ndEEE Batch 2017, 2nd Sem]
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
2. Electrical Distribution System.
3. Utilization of Electrical Energy.
4. Electrical measurements.
5. Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
7. Electrical circuit Analysis-I
8. Electrical and Mechanical Technology.
9. Switching Theory and Logic Design.
Course Files Prepared:
2.Electrical and Mechanical Technology.
ELECTRICAL MACHINES-I LAB
ELECTRICAL MACHINES-II LAB
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 10 Different Teaching Methodologies
1.White Board and Marker
4.Text Book Assignment
7.Enquiry Based Education
8.Co Operative Learning
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
1. A Novel Approach for Grid Interactive PV System UsingFuzzy Logic BasedMPPT. [IJSRR,ISSN 2279-543x].
2.Design of Solar Energy Based Voltage Source Converters with Active Damping for CLCResonance in Grid Applications.[IJATIR,ISSN 2348–2370]
3.Dynamic Voltage Stability Enhancement by Using Micro-Grid Voltage Stabilizer.[IJESC, ISSN 2321-3361].
4.Control Strategy for Single-Phase Inverters in Distributed Generation Systems for Improving Power Quality, [JOF-CIS,ISSN:1553-9105],URL:http://jof-cis.com/article/control-strategy-for-single-phase-inverters-in-distributed-generation-systems-for-improving-power-quality/
5.A MMC Based 3phase wind Energy Inverterwith Flexible AC Transmission System,[IJET,ISSN 2395-1303],URL:http://oaji.net/articles/2017/1992-1514601649.pdf
6. Performance Enhancement Of Renewable Energy System Based Multilevel Inverter Using ILST Control Algorithm, [JOF-CIS,ISSN:1553-9105],URL: http://jof-cis.com/article/performance-enhancement-of-renewable-energy-system-based-multilevel-inverter-using-ilst-control-algorithm/
7. A New Topology Of Network Fault-Mitigation VSC- HVDC Transmission System, [JOF-CIS,ISSN:1553-9105],URL: http://jof-cis.com/article/a-new-topology-of-network-fault-mitigation-vsc-hvdc-transmission-system/
Home automation using Google assistant
A Novel Solar PV Battery Hybrid System With A Single Phase Multilevel Inverter
Power Controllability Of A Three-Phase Converter With An Unbalanced AC Source
PFC Based BL-SEPIC Converter For BLDC Motor To Reduce Conduction Losses
Underground Cable Fault detection Using IOT
Improvement Of Power Quality using PI and FUZZY LOGIC Controllers Based Shunt Active Filters
GSM Based Detecting Power Grid Synchronization Failure Supply Frequency Voltage
An Enhanced Micro Grid Load Demand Sharing Strategy
3 Phase Distribution Protection With Auto Reset For Temporary Fault And Trip For Permanent Fault
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses certification done
1. Introduction to Smart Grid. [NPTEL]
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
1. Recognized To act as an observer at Srinivasa Engineering College in 2020.
2. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for Electrical Machines-I lab by university [JNTU Kakinada] -2020.
3. Introduction to Smart Grid.[NPTEL-AY:2019-20].
4. Recognized for the paper evaluation of course Electrical and Mechanical Technology by university [JNTU Kakinada]-2019.
5. Recognized for the paper evaluation of course Electrical and Mechanical Technology by university [JNTU Kakinada]-2018.
6. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for Electrical Measurements lab by university [JNTU Kakinada] -2017.
7. Recognised for the paper evaluation of course STLD by university [JNTU Kakinada]-2016.
8. Recognized To act as an observer at Lenora Engineering College in 2016.
9. Recognized for the paper evaluation of course EDS by university [JNTU Kakinada]-2013.
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
1. Introduction To Smart Grid. [NPTEL-2019 ]
2. Attended faculty orientation programme conducted by JNTUK centre of excellence for e-resource development & deployment (CoERD) and Globarena technologies Pvt. Ltd. Held at Aditya engineering college on 8th September 2014.
3. Attended one Day Faculty Development Programme / Workshop on ‘Power System Design &Analysis usingDIgSILENTPowerFactory Software with DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’ on 15th September, 2017.
Conferences/Seminars/Workshop attended/ organised
1. Attended three day CASS membership development workshop on “advanced internet of things with machine learning”, BVCITS, batlapalem on 23 to 25 august 2019.
2. Attended two day hands on training on SCI LAB-an academic and research perspective at Vasavi engineering College, Tadepalligudem on 16th& 17th NOV 2018.
3. Attended a national level conference on “A Novel Resonant DC-DC Converter for Induction Motor Drive Application”, [NCCTET – 2019 PROCEEDINGS, ISBN-978-93-88196-14-10] at Srinivasa Institute Of Engineering And Technology on 2019.
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
1.LMS[Great learning]:https://olympus.greatlearning.in/courses/17461 2.Blog:http://prakashsanaboyina.blogspot.com
3.LMS [BYNDR]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
1.Invited as Guest Lecture For Electric Hybrid Vehicle at Prasiddha College of Engineering and Technologyin 2018.
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/Funded / Consultancy activities for R&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research