Name of the faculty
BORA SUBBI NAIUDU
Date Of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
1.Power system lab co-ordinator
2. Active organizer on avara-2015
3. . Active organizer on avara-2016
4. . Active organizer on avara-2017
5. Active organizer on avara-2018
1.2018-19: 05Members[3rdEEE,1st Sem]
2. 2019-20: 05Members[4th EEE ,1st Sem]
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
1. Signals and systems
2. Power electronics
3. Electrical machines 11
4. Electrical circuit analysis-1
5. Electrical circuit analysis-II
6. Power system analysis
7. Linear system analysis
8. Digital control systems
9. High voltage engineering
10. Control system
Course Files Prepared:
1signal and systems
2. digital control systems
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 10 Different Teaching Methodologies
1.White Board and Marker
4.Text Book Assignment
7.Enquiry Based Education
8.Co Operative Learning
1.Life Member of ISTE-
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
1.A novel improved performance of fuzzy based sapffor renewable power system @ijeee
2. A novel improved performance ofco-generation based micro gridfor positioning of fault current limiter as international journal @IJEEE
3. Adaptive voltage control based three phase inverter interfacing with ultra capacitorfor renewable energy systems @IJSEAT
4. Fuzzy based statcom for improving the dynamic stability of parallel connected PMSH off shore ind turbine @IJEST
5. Design and simulation of hybrid energy system with three phase 9 level inverter fed induction motor @ IJAREEIE
6.An ice landing detection with fuzzy control of reactive power disturbance for inverter based distributed generators @ IJPRES
7. A novel transformer less shunt compensation with modular multilevel converter @IJERMS
Energy efficient power management system using iot
Gsm based digital notice board
Resolving Multi-party Privacy Conflicts in Social Media
Dynamic and Public Auditing with Fair Arbitration for Cloud Data
Privacy preserving multi keyword ranked search over encrypted cloud data
Cut Detection in wireless sensor networks
Visa processing information system
Text recognition form an image and translation
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses certification done
1.Cloud Computing And Distributed Systems[NPTEL]
3.Introduction To Machine Learning[NPTEL]
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
1.Cloud Computing And Distributed Systems[NPTEL-AY:2017-18]
2. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for network programming lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] -2018
3.. Recognized for the paper evaluation of course Computer Networks by university[JNTU Kakinada]-2018
4. Recognized for the Lab External Examiner for Operating System lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] -2017
5.Recognised for the paper evaluation of course operating system by university[JNTU Kakinada]-2017
6.Recognized To act as an observer at Srinivasa Engineering College in 2016
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
1 . Attended UGC sponsored Refresher Course on “Linear and Discrete systems Analysis” at J.N.T.U., Hyderabad.
Duration: 21 days Remarks: Grade “A”
2.Attended 5 Day FDP on “PHOTO VOLTAIC SYSTEMS” at Sasi Institute of Engineering &Technolgy
3. Attended 5 Day FDP on “OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION” at Sasi Institute of Engineering &Technology.
4. Attended 3 Day FDP on “Internet of things with Machine Learning” Organized by IEEE, Hyderabad Chapter.
5.Organized 2 Day FDP on “Recent Trends in Power Electronics”
6.Organized 3 Day FDP on “Internet of things with Machine Learning”
1. Attended 2 Day work Shop on “Electro Magnetic Appilications “held at BVC Engineering College,Odalarevu.
2. Attended 1day work shop on “PEDAGOGY” conducted at B.V.C. Engineering College,Odalarevu.
3. Attended 5day Mission 10X workshop on “Faculty Empowerment” conducted by WIPRO.
4. Attended 2 Day AICTE sponsored Seminar on “Reactive Power Compensation using DSTATCOM” held at Sri Vishnu Engineering College,Bhimavaram.
5. Attended ONE day work shop on MATLAB conducted by Mathworks.
6. Attended 3 day work shop on SCI-Lab,BVCITS,Batlaplaem.
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
3.LMS [BYNDR]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
1.Invited as Guest Lecture For Database Management System at Y V S and B R M Polytechnic College in 2016.
2. .Invited as Guest Lecture For Cloud Computing at
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/Funded / Consultancy activities forR&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research
Worked as Assistant Professor in Sistam College of Engineering and Technology from 2008 to 2011