Responsibility in Committees
- Coordinator I C T Cell.
- Counseling Committee
- Examination Cell.
- Computer Maintenance and Networking.
- Vigilance Committee.
- Online Exams Incharge.
- Internet & Wi-fi Facilities Committee.
- System Administration
2019-2020 18 Members [2018 Admitted Batch 1st and 2nd SEM]
2018-2019 18 Members [2017 Admitted Batch 1st and 2nd SEM]
2017-2018 18 Members [2015 Admitted Batch 1st and 2nd SEM]
2016-2017 19 Members [2014 Admitted Batch 1st and 2nd SEM]
2015-2016 15 Members [2013 Admitted Batch 1st and 2nd SEM]
2014-2015 16 Members [2013 Admitted Batch 1st and 2nd SEM]
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
- Operating Systems
- Computer Organization
- Principles of Programming Language
- Compiler Design
- Cryptography Network Security
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Network Programming Lab
- DWDM Lab
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 10 Different Teaching Methodologies
- White Board and Marker
- Text Book Assignment
- Web Reference
- Video Lectures
- Enquiry Based Education
- Co Operative Learning
- Brain Storming
- Group Discussion
1. ISTE-LM 89533
2. IAENG Member- 250789
3. NLIST Member
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
- A secured Multi keyword Ranked Search Scheme for Encrypted Data in Cloud Storage 2249-7455 URL: http://ijamtes.org/VOL-8-ISSUE-12-2018-6/
- A ROUTING FRAMEWORK FOR VIDEO TRAFFIC IN WIRELESS MULTIHOP NETWORK(JASC) e-ISSN: 1076-5131 URL:http://j-asc.com/VOLUME-5-ISSUE-4-APRIL-2018/
- “Masquerade Attacks Detection using Data Driven Approach” (IJAMTES) e-ISSN: 2249-7455 URL: http://ijamtes.org/VOL-6-ISSUE-2-2016/
- DESIGN OF KEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR WSN’s TO AVOID VARIOUS ATTACKS (JASC) e-ISSN: 2236-6124 URL: http://j-asc.com/Volume-2-Issue-2-June-December-2015/
- “Multi-Owner Data Sharing by using Three-dimensional security pattern in cloud computing” (Universal Review) e-ISSN: 2277-2723 URL: http://universalreview.org/VOL-4-ISSUE-1-2015/
Grocery Cart Application
Expression monitoring (MACHINE LEARNING & CLOUD COMPUTING)
Practical Privacy- Preserving MapReduce Based K-means Clustering over Large scale Dataset (DATA SCIENCE)
A Data Reusing Strategy Based On Hive (DATA SCIENCE)
causative broadcast encryption for short cipher texts
collision attacks techniques for wireless sensor networks
Social prudent service
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses/ Other certification done
- Data Science for Engineers[NPTEL]
- The Joy of Computing Using Python [NPTEL]
- CCNA Instructor [CISCO]
- Google IT Professional [Coursera]
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning [Coursera]
- Introduction to Data Science in Python [MICHIGAN UNIV]
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
- Ratified by the university JNTUK, Kakinada.
- Appointed as a Observer for UG /PG Reg/Supple Examinations, at Adarsh College of Engineering Chebrolu. – 2015.
- Recognized for the External lab examiner, at KIET Korangi by University [Jntuk Kakinada]- 2018.
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
- Introduction to Data Science 18th to 22nd May 2020
- Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis from 09 July2018 to 14th July 2018
- Data Science For Engineers from 1st Feb 2018 to 25th Mar 2018[8Weeks]
- Python Programming from 4th to 9th June 2018
- Internet of Things and real time Applications from25th to 31st march 2017
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence 20th April 2016 to 30th April 2016
- Software Engineering and Allied Tools from 15th Dec2014 to 16th Dec 2014
Conferences/Seminars/Workshop attended/ organised
- Machine Learning evolve Predictive Data Analytics At SRKR, Bhimavaram.
- Innovative REasearch in Pedagogy for Mini MOOCS At SRKR, Bhimavaram.
- The Required Bench Marks for Quality Sustenance & Quality Enhancement At IDEAL College, Kakinada.
- Free and Open Source Software SCET, Narsapur.
| || |
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
1.LMS[Great Learning]: https://olympus.greatlearning.in/courses/18390
3.LMS [BYNDR]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/ Funded / Consultancy activities for R&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research
Working in BVCITS Since 2012