Name of the faculty
K L GANAPATHI REDDY
Date Of Joining
Responsibility in Committees
1.Online Examinations Incharge
2.Staff Affairs Committee
4.Cultural Organizing Member In Horizon 2k13,2k15 & 2k18
1.2019-20:18 Members[Batch 2017,1st Sem & 2nd Sem]
2. 2018-19:18 Members[Batch 2017, 1st Sem & 2nd Sem]
3. 2017-18:18 Members[Batch 2014, 1st Sem & 2nd Sem]
4. 2016-17:20 Members[Batch 2014, 1st Sem & 2nd Sem]
5. 2015-16:18 Members[Batch 2013, 1st Sem & 2nd Sem]
Courses handled/List of Instructional materials prepared
2. Internet of Things
3. Software Testing Methodologies
4. Advanced Data Structures
6.Principles of Programming Languages
7. Cloud Computing
8.Social Networks and Semantic Web
Course Files Prepared:
1 Unix Programming
2. Internet of Things
OS &Linux Lab Manual
Network Programming Lab Manual
Innovative T/L methodologies
Used 10 Different Teaching Methodologies
1.White Board and Marker
2.Power Point Presentation
6.NPTEL Video Lectures
8.Co Operative Learning
10.Enquiry Based Education
Research Publications (Paper/Poster/book/book chapters/citations/etc)
A paper on “Aviator Sustain Scheme: A Machine Learning Access” in International Journal of Research (IJR), e-ISSN: 2348-6848 Volume 05 Issue 16 June 2018. URL: https://journals.pen2print.org/index.php/ijr/article/view/15338
A paper on “Detection of Masquerade Attacks using Data-Driven Semi-Global Alignment Approach” in International Journal of Science Engineering and Advance Technology (IJSEAT), ISSN 2321-6905, Vol. 5, Issue 5 in May 2017.URL: http://www.ijseat.com/index.php/ijseat/article/view/864
· A paper on “Secrect Authentication Access Control Scheme To Protect Data Storage In Cloud” in universal review journal with ISSN: 2277-2723 Volume 5 Issue 1 URL: http://universalreview.org/VOL-5-ISSUE-1-2016/
· A paper on “ Development Of Fraud Apps Using Frappefor Facebook In Mobile Apps”in universal review journal with ISSN: 2277-2723 Volume 6 Issue 1URL: http://universalreview.org/VOL-6-ISSUE-1-2017/
Prediction of day and night images using classifiers in machine learning
Secure deduplication of encrypted data in cloud
Combat System with Melee Combos and Weapon Tactics
Connecting social media to e-commerce: a cold start product recommendation using micro blogging information
Collaborative filtering based recommendation of online social voting
Novel resource renting scheme in cloud
Integrated blood bank system
Online Car Market
List of Working models / Products developed / Incubation/start – ups &
List of projects received seed money
List of projects received seed money
List of NPTEL courses and other certification courses done
1.Introduction to Internet of Things[NPTEL]
3. Completed a Six courses certification on Foundational Artificial Intelligence an Industry recommended & validated course aligned to SSCNASSCOM
4. Completed Data Science 101(DS0101EN, provided by BigDataUniversity) of IBM.
5. Completed Deep Learning Fundamentals(ML0115EN, provided by DeepLearning.TV)an online course on Skillup fromIBM.
6. Completed Introduction to BigData certification in courser.
7. Completed Using Python to access web data in coursera .
8. Completed Machine Learning for All in coursera.
9. Completed SQL and Relational Databases 101(DB0101EN,, provided by BigDataUniversity) from IBM
10. Completed Fundamentals of Network Communication certification in courser.
Incentives/Award/Reward/Recognitions by university
1. Got ELITE in Introduction to Internet of Things [NPTEL-AY:2019-20]
2. Recognized as Lab External Examiner for Network Programming lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] at Srinivasa Engg. College – October 2020
3. Recognized for paper evaluation for the course STM by university [JNTU Kakinada] at Ideal Engg. College – March 2019
4. Recognized as Lab External Examiner for STM lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] at Srinivasa Engg. College – April 2019
5. Recognized as Lab External Examiner for Hadoop and BigData lab by university[JNTU Kakinada] at Prasiddha Engg. College – October 2018
6. Recognized as Lab External Examiner for FOSS lab by university [JNTU Kakinada] at VSL Engg. College – March 2017
7. Recognized for paper evaluation for course STM by university [JNTU Kakinada] at Ideal Engg. College – December 2016
8. Recognized for paper evaluation for course STM by university[JNTU Kakinada] at Ideal Engg. College – December 2016
9. Recognized for paper evaluation for course ACN by university[JNTU Kakinada] at JNTUK – September 2015
10. Recognized for paper evaluation for course E-Comerce by university[JNTU Kakinada] at Aditya Engg. College – April 2015
Faculty Development programs attended /Organized /resource person
1 . Natural Language Processing Behind Data Science.[June 2020]
2. ATAL FDP on “BlockChain”[ from 11-05-2020 to 15-05-2020]
3.Introduction To Internet of Things[NPTEL-2019-20]
4. PHP & MySql [from 18-05-2020 to 23-05-2020]
5.Artificial Intellegence using Machine Learning and Deep Learning[from 7th – 11th Jan 2019]
6. Data science and Big Data Analytics from 6th -12th Aug 2018
7. Networking Simulation using Qualnet Software [21st Sept 2017].
8. Cyber Security & Malware Analysis[5th -6th Sept 2016.]
Conferences/Seminars/Workshop attended/ organised
1. Blockchain and Bitcoin Solutions and applications(BLAB-SAP 2019) at at Adikavi Nannaya University,Rajamahendravaram from July 5-6 2019.
2.Emerging Challenges In Network Security Intrusion Detection Syetm 12 To 13th December 2015 .
ICT USAGE: webpage/blog/google classroom/LMS etc.
1.LMS[Great Learning]: https://olympus.greatlearning.in/courses/17697
3.LMS [BYNDR]: email@example.com
Ph.D enrolled/ awarded / guided
Invited Lectures (Expert/conference/etc)
1. Invited as Guest Lecture For Awareness on IoT Technologies at KIET in 2019.
2. Invited as Guest Lecture For Cyber Security Awareness at KIET in 2018.
Industrial visits / Trainings / Internships organised
List of In-house/ Funded / Consultancy activities for R&D projects/documentation
International fellowship for advanced studies/research
Working in BVCITS since 2009.