- Keeping computers in a good state of repair
- Installing, maintaining and repairing software or hardware
- Need of Regular service and changes in hardware components if they are irreparable.
- Updating History cards and Stock Register.
- Maintaining software License Aggrements if any.
- Troubleshoots software and hardware problems related to Internet applications
- Addressing and taking measures regarding security weaknesses in computers.
- Providing Technical assistance to end users
Dr G M V Prasad,Principal
Mr. K L Ganapathi Reddy,Asst Professor, CSE Department
Mr.GLNVS Kumar,Asst Professor,MCA Dept
Mr.Sappa Suresh,Asst Professor,CSE Dept
Mr.V Srinivas,CSE Dept Technician
Mrs.T V SeshaVeni,CSE Dept Technician
Mr.K Ram Ganesh,CSE Dept Technician
Mr. B Shivaji, CSE Dept Technician
Mr. K Chanti Babu, CSE Dept Technician
Mr. A Suresh,MCA Dept Technician
Mr SK Karim,MCA Dept Technician
Roles & Responsibilities of committee members – Coordinator
· Giving Guidance and Assigning work to committee members in the aspect of Computer Maintenance and Trouble shooting
· Reporting and submitting indent requirements to concerned HOD regarding components purchasing and Repair.
· Verifying Stock Registers and History cards
· To support and maintain computer systems, desktops, and peripherals.
· Installing Operating systems, maintain computers in the Lab with Necessary software’s as per Academic requirements
· Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
· Setup LAN with Internet Connection.
· Maintenance of Stock register
· Regular checking of Hardware components and sent to outside repair
· Framing Laboratory rules and Regulations.
- Submitting the Lab requirements in every semester.
Replacing outdated components which do not support the updating new OS Applications and Technology.