Prepare the college academic calendar and also to monitor and taking care of implementations of CCMC recommendations if any and see that the activities mentioned in the academic calendar are fallowed. Organize programs to inculcate values and ethics at all levels.
Guidelines for preparation of semester time tables.
Monitor coverage of syllabus according to their lesson plan and suggest necessary measures to complete the syllabus in time.
To take decisions about detentions, condonations and promotions of the students.
- Scrutinize and approve the proposals, of the DAC with regard to programs of studies, academic regulations, curricula, scheme, syllabi thereof, instructional and evaluation arrangements, methods, procedure relevant there to etc.
If CAC differs on any proposal, it shall have the right to return the matter for reconsideration to the DAC concerned or reject it, after giving reasons to do so.
- Adopt regulations regarding the admission of students consistent with the University/ Government norms to different programmes of study in the institute.
- Frame regulations to conduct examinations and initiate measures for improving the quality of teaching and learning student’s evaluation. •Enhance quality of educational programs.
- Make regulations for sports, extracurricular activities and proper maintenance of the playgrounds and hostels.
- Recommend to the DAC the proposal for instituting of new programme(s) of study.
- Make recommendations to the BOG regarding the institution of scholarships, studentships, fellowships, prizes and medals and to frame regulations for the award of the same student’s evaluation. Focus on innovations in students assessments.
- Make recommendations to the BOG on issues related to academic affairs.
Make regulations for Sports and Extra-curricular activities
Composition of the College Academic Committee
Chair Person- Head of the institution
Convener: one of the senior faculty member appointed by the chair person
Members: All HoDs,
: in charge of library
: College administrative officer
Frequency of meeting: once in semester and whenever there is a need
Dr.GMV Prasad, Principal
- M C S Madan, HOD CE
- Mr.B.S.S.Phanishankar , HOD ME
- Prof. ANVJ Rajagopal, HOD EEE
- Prof BV Ramana, HOD ECE
- Prof. B.Ramkumar, HOD, CSE
- Mr. P. Sreekanth, HOD S&H
- A.V.S.M.Ganesh, HOD MCA
- Dr. A. Satyanarayana, HOD MBA
- J. V. Krishna Rao,A.O
- N.Narayana, Librarian
- APDVL Kumar,T.P.O.
- Sri K.Raghu Ram,GM,BTBP,Hyd,Member,Industry
-Mr.B Rajesh ,CE,Regd.no.17H41A104
-Ms.Balla Navya,CSE Regd No:17H41A0558
-MR.D.Jagadeesh ,ME Regd.no.17H41A0307
All Academic activities
Attendance promotions & detentions.
Academic Calendar 2017-18
Academic Calendar 2016-17
Academic Calendar 2015-16
Academic Calendar 2014-15
TEACHING METHODS ADOPTED IN THE INSTITUTION
|1. White Board With Marker & Talk (WMT)||19. Web Reference (WR)|
|2. Power point Presentation (PPT)||20.Differentiation(DIFF)|
|3. Visualization (VI)||21.Activity(ACT)|
|4. Jigsaw (JI)||22.TECH|
|5. Tutoring (T)||23. Virtual Labs (VL)|
|6. Discussion (D)||24. Assignment (ASIGN)|
|7. Brain Storming (BS)||25..Mock Test(MT)|
|8. Buzz Group (BG)||26.Video Lecture|
|9. Seminar (SEM)||27.Over head projector|
|10. Debate (DT)||28.Field visit|
|11. Quiz (Q)||29.Pictorial Method|
|12. Demonstration (DEMO)||30.Class Test|
|13. Cooperative Learning (CL)||31.NDL|
|14. Case Study (CS)||32.N-LIST|
|15. Problem Solving (PS)||33.LMS|
|16.NPTEL l video||34.BLOG|
|17. Enquiry Based Instructions (EBI)||35.Website|
|18 Animation (A)||36.Code tantra|