The glory of an Institute is known through the various activities it takes up. At our college we give much importance to the students to showcase their innate talents in various fields of arts and culture. India with its rich heritage and culture stands supreme in the entire world. In the same way, our college wants to maintain its specialty by conducting various programs and competitions through this cell. To train the students in active communications skills, we organise various programs of literary interest and conduct competitions in various events like JAM, GD, Elocution, Debate, Quiz and Presentation skills. As a part of the cultural activities we make the students to participate as anchors in various functions. We encourage them to give Musical/Dance performances on various occasions. Sometimes in case of need, this cell arranges special training to students in Singing/Dancing by inviting some experts in Singing/Dancing. We conduct competitions in cultural events like Singing, Dancing, Rangoli and Mehendi etc. In addition to this, we make the students to celebrate various functions like Vinayaka Chavithi, Dasahra, Christmas, Sankranthi, Ugadi etc.
- To select the student members of the cell by conducting a renewal meet.
- To conduct Literary and Cultural activities.
- To encourage the students to participate in the State as well as Zonal/National Levels competitions and in Cultural/Literary events.
- To conduct the Annual Youth Festival.
- To plan for the forthcoming events.
- Activity Room
- Instruments & Audio, video systems
- AC Seminar Hall (on shared basis)
- Chairman : Dr. G.M.V. Prasad, Principal
- Coordinators : Dr. B. Vyaghreswarudu, Professor,
Mr. G N V S R C Murty, Assoc. Prof.
- Members of the cell : 9 Faculty Members
- DAKOJU SWARNA LAKSHMI, Dept. of S&H
- Y PAVANI, Dept. of Civil,
- CHELLUBOINA NARESH, Dept. of Mech.
- APPARI SANTI PRIYA, Dept. of EEE
- TULASI DUNABOINA, Dept. of ECE
- CHILLA SHANTHI, Dept. of CSE
- NALLA LAKSHMI, Dept. of M.C.A
- A. S. A. SATYAVATHI, Dept. of M.B.A
- KATAKAMSETTI DURGA BHAVANI, Dept. of S&H
& Two Student members from each department
- The coordinator Convene the meetings from time to time to discuss various important occasions and events.
- The coordinator takes the permission from the principal, management to conduct events or competition and makes the proposals accordingly.
- The coordinator arranges the meeting of the committee members whenever necessary and seeks their help in the smooth conduction of the events.
- The coordinator fixes the judges for various events after discussing with the other members of the committee.
- The coordinator requests the Principal to grant a matching grant for the purchases of prizes and he submits the bills in the office with the help of the committee members.
- The faculty member of the committee coordinates the various events or competitions organized by the committee.
- The member will be in personal touch with other members of the committee and guides them in collecting the names of the participants.
- The member collects registration fee from the participants.
- The member maintains the lists of the participants and prize winners.
- The faculty member along with coordinator gets appreciation certificates prepared for the prize winners by taking the help of the members of the committee.
- The members will take care of the needs of the participants for various events and competitions.
- The student members must act as volunteers for all the activities that are going on through the Academic year.
- The students have to cooperate with the concern departmental faculty members and actively participate in the conduction of various events.
- The student members have to motivate the co students for their active participation in all the activities.
Arts & Cultural Cell Renewal Meet
National Youth Day
Etv Plus Telecast Student No.1 program links