INCENTIVES – STUDENTS
The Management is pleased to announce the following incentives and rewards for Students:
- Student securing 1st and 2nd Ranks in a Year, Rs 1000/- and Rs 500/- Cash awards and additional library tokens (But have to get minimum 80% Marks).
- Students achieving/maintaining 1st and 2nd ranks are eligible for 25% FEES WAIVER during the subsequent year (But have to maintain minimum 85% Marks).
- For any University Rank holder (Top 3 Positions), 50% Fees will be refunded. For Others (4..10 Positions), 25% Fees will be refunded.
- There will be a BEST-OUTGOING AWARD
- There will be BEST STUDENT AWARD (Department-wise).
- 50% of Professional Society Fees (annual) will be paid by Management for Students with 80% aggregate..
- There will be free and subsidized add-on skills programs as per Industries Requirements.
- All students are covered under General Accident Group Insurance policy.
|No of students benefited by freeships, provided by the institution besides government schemes during the year 2019-20|
|S.no||Name of The Scheme||Number of Students||Amount|
|1||ADMISSION/REGISTRATION/RECOGNITION FEES WAIVER SCHEME||412||618000.00|
|2||TRANSPORT FEE WAIVER SCHEME FOR EWC/MERIT||374||955100.00|
|3||TRAINING FOR STUDENTS||180||300000.00|
|5||STUDENTS INCENTIVES AND AWARDS||14||10500.00|