- Collects the requirement from all the departments for provision and maintenance of text books, reference books and research journals in sufficient volumes.
- Provision of newspapers and general knowledge magazines in sufficient number for the benefit of students in every department.
- Checks the availability of minimum number of systems for providing web browsing/searching facilities through digital lab and wi-fi internet facility within library.
- Prepare budget for the academic year by reviewing the requirements of all the departments and demand of browsing/searching facilities from the students.
- Maintenance of machinery must be regularly biased for the effective provision of photocopy, printing, scanning and binding facilities to students.
- Search and compare journals on key factors like impact, publication speed, cost and open access options for provision of best research journals and general knowledge magazines.