- Collects the requirement from all the departments for provision and maintenance of text books, reference books and research journals in sufficient volumes.
- Provision of newspapers and general knowledge magazines in sufficient number for the benefit of students in every department.
- Checks the availability of minimum number of systems for providing web browsing/searching facilities through digital lab and wi-fi internet facility within library.
- Prepare budget for the academic year by reviewing the requirements of all the departments and demand of browsing/searching facilities from the students.
- Maintenance of machinery must be regularly biased for the effective provision of photocopy, printing, scanning and binding facilities to students.
- Search and compare journals on key factors like impact, publication speed, cost and open access options for provision of best research journals and general knowledge magazines.
Head of institution
Dr. G M V Prasad
Library in charge
T Aditya Kumar
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts periodic meeting
- Collects the requirement of text books, research journals, general knowledge magazines etc. from all the departments
- To prepare budget and proposals for the development of library.
- To seek feedback of library functions from readers.
- Faculty member
- To review library readership department wise
- To suggest measures to enhance readership
- Student member
- To project the problems of students regarding timings of library, availability of resources etc.